If you answer YES to any of the following Questions You NEED a Permit
1. Is it a new structure (principal or accessory building?
2. Is it an addition?
3. Is the work on heating, ventilation or air conditioning?
4.Is the work a remodel, alteration or repair?
5. Is the work considered repair or alteration to a load-bearing wall?
6. Is the work any type of swimming pool (above or inground)?
7. Is the work a deck or enclosing an existing porch?
8. Is the work replacing or repairing a roof?
You will need to contact the town hall or the county building inspector if the work is within the Town Limits of: